If you’re looking for an all-purpose list template with extra room for notes, we’ve got you covered. With plenty of lines and plenty of blank space, this simple design can be used so many ways you’ll be sure to find multiple purposes for it.
Here are a few ideas:
- Prioritize your tasks and add numbers in the small boxes so you know what to tackle first, second, etc.
- Create a color key. The colors can signify anything you want to categorize the tasks by, such as type of task, morning/afternoon/evening, home or work, priority, etc. Fill in the small boxes with the appropriate color for quick reference.
- Use the blank column to write down details you need to accomplish tasks, such as a phone number, address or name.
- Jot down important information that you want to copy into a more permanent location such as a planner.
- Make the left column a to do list and the right column a mini journal with thoughts and ideas. Then save each sheet in a binder for a record of what you were doing and thinking.